AHSC Bio Communications and the Office of Public Affairs have produced a set of up-to-date, attractive fact sheets to provide at-a-glance information about AHSC, its colleges and hospitals and The University of Arizona Cancer Center. These can be previewed at the links below.
If you would like to have color copies of these fact sheets, please download the pdf and provide to Copy Technology Services (CTS) at the Arizona Health Sciences Library. They will gladly provide you an estimate of cost based on quantity desired.
> College Fact Sheets
- UA College of Medicine
- UA College of Medicine – Phoenix
- Phoenix Biomedical Campus
- UA College of Nursing
- UA College of Pharmacy
- UA Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
> Center Fact Sheets
- Arizona Cancer Center
- Arizona Center on Aging
- Arizona Emergency Medicine Research Center (AEMRC)
- Valley Fever Center for Excellence
> University of Arizona Health Network Fact Sheets